Little Green Footballs

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

The Id of Charles Johnson

"Sam was living at my parent's house. Sam was my strong right hand, my consligiori as it were. He handled my affairs in South Carolina while I tried to be a student at FSU.
The long and short of it is there was an attack on my parent's house. Sam loaded the shotgun and called the police.

I was in Tallahassee at the time. I knew of none of this until after his death.

I came home for spring break. Hell, we even went shooting. We didn't take the gauge.

Again, the long and the short of it. On Wednesday, we were just hanging out. I picked up the gague, and was kinda playing with it. Sam walked in the room, and I threw it over my shoulder.

And hit the trigger. He took a BRI armor-piercing sabot through his chest.

He died about 30 minutes later. "

.

1 comment:

phleabo said...

Would you mind posting where this comes from in particular? I couldn't find it on LGF or Pantsload. It's not even clear to me who did the shooting.

There's a lesson to be learned here:

Every gun is always loaded - don't fucking play with them