Little Green Footballs

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Classic Johnson

Sometimes you just can't fault Chuckles, here's a classic. I defense of his bigot-in-arms Mark Steyn he remarks,

Whew! I’m glad I’m not the only Islamophobic racist hatemonger Klansman bigot on the web! I’ve got your back, Mark.
You forgot Arab baiting wanker, Charles and nobody's accused you of being in the Klan. Although a certain poster of yours has been verbally masturbating over the concept of lynching people recently so I'd guess he's either a member or in the process of tbecoming one.

3 comments:

CNK said...

If these twats weren't too lazy to leave their mother's basement I am sure they would be out lynching anyone darker than J-Lo

Jack Trainor said...

From what I've seen so far, I'd call this topic "Classic LGF Watch."

Not a compliment.

Bobby Dazzler said...

Well done Jack. You've obviously thought long and hard whilst reading the post to come up with that response. Now your next decision has to be crayons or glitter for your project for class on monday.