Little Green Footballs

Monday, April 03, 2006

"...220 Lbs Of Death Made Flesh"



Popular LGF blogger and genocide enthusiast "Iron Fist" describes his early life:

"Hell, I'm 220 lbs of death made flesh. I was being taught how to use a shotgun and pistol before I was 10 (I had to be able to hit a man-sized target at 7 yards reliably before my parents would allow me to stay home alone with my younger sister).

At that time I was three foot something, and was expected to kill anyone who broke into the house, or, in the extreme, die protecting my sister.

Killing has been my first priority since I was a child. Blame my parents for that."


FLASHBACK: "Iron Fist" was inspired by the 2nd inauguration of George Bush to write the following inspirational:

"Fire and Force, Fist and Faith, let our friends draw strength from us, and our enemies tremble. I think they are about to find out what an angry America is really capable of."


1 comment:

Bobby Dazzler said...

I hope you enjoyed reading this, I doubt you will have the courage, or interest in open debate to post it.

Let's not judge others by LGF's low standards, eh?

And what's so horrible about hating the person who would saw your head off?

Hating one person doesn't make a hate group. Hating and advocating the extermination of entire ethnic/religious/politcal groups because of your own twisted ideas is.

Don't worry, we're well aware of the fact 'Iron Fist' is a low-IQ blowhard. His constant talk of knifing people, lynching muslims and murdering Liberals is his own little murky fantasies. It just strikes us that for somebody so eager to escape the label of 'hate site owner' Charles seems to allow him to post. While of course banning anyone who dares criticise his devotion to Bush, the Republican Party or anyone with an agenda that would make Ann Coulter blush.

Any heat Charlie gets, he's earned. Same goes for the people who post there.