Little Green Footballs

Saturday, September 30, 2006

School shooter 'not Muslim enough for me', says Charles Johnson

Little Green Footballs blogger Charles F Johnson told LGFWatch Friday that a 15-year-old student who shot dead his school's principal was "not Muslim enough for me to write about".

Johnson, of Los Angeles, California, said he had a policy of only posting about Muslims _ or at least Arabs _ who kill non-Muslims.

"This kid, Eric Hainstock, clearly isn't Arab, and as far as I know he's not Muslim enough for me to write about either", said Johnson. Asked what would make him 'Muslim enough', Johnson said a copy of the Koran found in his bedroom would do.

"That way at least I'd get to pin the irrational actions of a teenage nutcase on Islam, whatever the real reasons behind what he did. But as it is, there's no evidence he even knew what a Koran is, let alone have postes of Bin Laden hanging on his bedroom walls. It's sad really, that some guy had to die and I can't get a Muslim-bashing story out of it. Sad for me. Sad for all of us. Eurabia is coming!"

Charles Johnson is 53.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post