Little Green Footballs

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Charles and the 'Screw Them' Lizards

Reader PM sent us a couple more Lizard quotes about the murder of Tom Fox:

#140 neverquit 3/11/2006 09:50PM PST


The man was a fool. I don't feel the least bit sorry about it. jmho.

#142 Apu Pibat 3/11/2006 09:56PM PST


The more I hear about this, the more all I have to say is "good riddance"

#149 scribe 3/11/2006 10:04PM PST


To repeat:


A useful idiot and his life is soon parted.

#150 Merovign 3/11/2006 10:21PM PST
In other words, Tom Fox was an intellectual, spiritual, and physical parasite.

#161 gonzo 3/11/2006 11:46PM PST


Karma.



"And....if you somehow thought that the LGFers were being 'too kind' regarding Tom Fox, user 'Albertanator' has something to say:"

#162 Albertanator 3/12/2006 12:06AM PST


I think many of you here are being too kind to the memory of this man.....

Yes, no one should die this way and the Islamic trash that did this needs to be taken down asap...

However, as a Christian myself, I absolutely despise groups like CPT who are blinded by radical left wing hatred of America and Israel......they truly are an embarrassement to Christ and His Church....

And as for as Mr. Fox goes, I rather doubt he loved his enemies....I'm sure he had a good hate on for the Jews of Israel........

Really folks, CPT and its deranged followers can wrap themselves in a veener of 'christianity' but at the heart of it, they are part of the enemy and quite possible a evil organization!

Whenever I think of CPT and that ilk, the word Scum comes to mind...

God Forgive me but I am having a hard time working up a whole lot of compassion for the people that were taken hostage.....I hope the rest do not suffer horrible deaths but their is the principle of reaping and sowing...

1 comment:

fffffffffff said...

Funny how LGFers and the "Islamofascists" both seem to agree on something. Then again, the two are really not that different in the first place.