Little Green Footballs

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

David Corn vs. Paris Hilton's jugs

David Corn has defended his decision to join PJM by.......attacking James Wolcott.

In the meantime, I look forward to a new Internet enterprise that seeks to promote varying views, even if the idea came from conservatives. And if James Wolcott, whose work I admire and respect, can bring himself to be associated with a magazine (which I admire and respect) that makes mucho bucks by placing Paris Hilton's jugs in front of our mugs, perhaps I can see if being associated with rightwingers will benefit this blog, my work, and my readers. If not, I'll be happy to chuck it all for a column at Vanity Fair. James, thanks for the vote of confidence.
So basically, Vanity Fair's coverage of Paris Hilton's jugs is equivalent to rabid Bush worship and Republican propaganda in Mr Corn's eyes. How the mighty have fallen.

No comments: