As there has been a bit more anti-LGF "chatter" than usual in the interwebosphere lately, we thought this might be a good opportunity to sort-of-open* things up to general discussion about LGF, where it's been, where it's heading, etc.
Here are some topics we'd like some input on:
1. How To Get Banned From LGF: We've heard, anecdotally and otherwise, that Charles' Ban-O-Matic has been in hyperdrive; among the reasons we've heard for bannings are,
- posting comments that take issue with LGF group-think (obviously)
- posting "moby"-like comments that Charles think might reflect poorly on LGF
- posting comments here
- posting comments at GCP
- using the LGF search feature to search for comments by banned lizards
2. Can we really believe that Charles has not taken a single day off from LGF during the past six years? To our knowledge, he has never missed a day since 9/11/01, nor has he ever relied upon guest-posters to fill in when he's not at his keyboard. Maybe he really is that dedicated (or should we say "obsessive"), or maybe he's not fully forthcoming about whether LGF is really a one-man operation. It goes without saying that Charles would never deign to address this issue, what with his mania for secrecy (just try to find out how LGF is funded!), but if anyone has any scuttlebutt, this is the place to share it.
3. Now that Charles has firmly repudiated the neo-Nazi segment of the anti-Muslim brigade, and given his utter contempt for anyone who might even remotely be considered "liberal," how will anyone ever pass his ideological litmus test?
Over to you.
*"Sort-of-open," because due to previous spam-bombings by enraged lizards, we are still forced to moderate comments.