Little Green Footballs

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Boring 24/7/365!!

While browsing around the net, my mind wandered a tad and I remembered a little web project that was started by Chuckles Johsnon and the bloke with a hat (who's name escapes me). It was called Pajamas Media (eventually), it was a blogging based media enterprise that was meant to 'slay' the MSM unfortunately it became the most boring website ever produced.

Thinking about it, I went looking to see what major Media corporations it was 'slaying' at that moment in time. All I found was the same old boring crap, by the same old boring people, written in the same old boring way. Apart from one piece. The corner piece read like this.

PAJAMAS MEDIA
The best in blogging, podcasts and opinion from Australia, Asia, Europe, Africa and the Americas - 24/7/365!



Is there anyone on the face of the planet who actually believes that?

No comments: