Little Green Footballs

Monday, June 12, 2006

Another Cover-up!

 P. O. W

*Encrypted Message from A US Soldier*

*Good day *

*This is a fully Encrypted Message for Security Reasons *
*I am A US Soldier(NAME WITHHELD),I served with the 1st Armored Division in Iraq.

My superior and I moved funds belonging to Saddam Hussein, the total is $25,000,000.00
(Twenty Five million US dollars)*


*Click on this link to read about the events that took place here *

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm

*Basically since we are working for the government we cannot keep these
funds, we have decided to look for someone to help us keep this funds
this is why I have contacted you, so you can keep it for us in your safe
account or an offshore account. *
*We will divide the total funds in three ways, since we are three involved in this. You will take 30%, and 30% will be for me, and my superior will take 30%. 10% will be kept aside for expenses*

*This is confidential and should not be discussed with anyone. *

*There is no risk involved whatsoever because we have covered this up since 2003*

*If you are interested i will send you the full details *

*Please reply me asap *

1 comment:

Doodle Bean said...

So, Saddam's money is in Nigeria now.

Good to know...