Little Green Footballs

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Charles Quote of the Week


Well, this week's goes to Charles Johnson. Way to slam Jihad Watch/Robert Spencer and Atlas Shrugs/Pamela Geller, Chuckles!

I tried to blow the whistle on this slide into ethnic nationalist crap, but I've been viciously attacked for it -- and by the same people who praised me for my other opinions. The "anti-jihad movement" (if there ever really was one) has become a bigoted mess of smelly fascist associations, and I want nothing to do with these people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Charles suddenly had an epiphanie or something because he keeps saying either ironic things or blatant and sad truths,

"Q: What does Little Green Footballs have in common with Cuba? (Besides our Nazi-like suppression of dissent?)"

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/32741_Open_Source_Communism