Little Green Footballs

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Cut & Run Republicans

The more the war Charles doesn't want to mention rumbles on, the more Americans and Iraqis die, the more Republicans are having second thoughts about their glorious leaders crusade. Here's Sen. John Warner (Rep - Virginia), chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee, announcing that complete withdrawal shouldn't be taken 'off the table'.

“I assure you, in two or three months, if this thing hasn’t come to fruition and if this level of violence is not under control and this government able to function, I think it’s a responsibility of our government internally to determine: Is there a change of course that we should take? And I wouldn’t take off the table any option at this time.”
I wonder what Charles take on this will be? Or whether he will mention Iraq at all today considering there has been the greatest rise in US casualties in two years? I wonder.

Source: Antiwar.com Blog

No comments: